General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions have been compiled in accordance with the provisions of Articles 36 to 55 of the Consumer Protection Act (Narodne Novine/Official Gazette 79/2007 and 89/2009, hereinafter: CPA), Head VII – Distance Contracts, effective on the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
By ordering and purchasing on the Despot Infinitus d.o.o. webstore the Buyer acknowledges that he or she is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, and that he or she agrees to the current General Terms and Conditions.
By using any part of the website www.despot-infinitus.com, you automatically accept all current rules of use.
The Buyer is any legal and natural person whose registered office / residence is located in the territory of the Republic of Croatia or abroad, and who makes an order and payment on the Internet webstore www.despot-infinitus.com. In accordance with Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act, a contract in the name and on behalf of a minor or a person deprived of legal capacity may be concluded only by their legal guardians, i.e. persons with partial legal capacity may conclude a contract only with the approval of their legal guardian. A legal entity should have a registered activity with the competent commercial court or chamber of crafts. When ordering, each customer must leave the correct basic personal data necessary for the execution of the purchase and service, and is responsible for their correctness.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer is any natural person who concludes the contract or acts on the market for purposes that do not fall within the sphere of his or her business or professional activity;
The Seller is Despot infinitus d.o.o. with the registered address Uskopska ulica 9, Zagreb, Croatia, registered with the Commercial Court in Zagreb under No. (MBS) 02714663, OIB 46602631231
PHOTOGRAPHS AND DESCRIPTIONS
The webstore www.despot-infinitus.com tries to be as precise as possible in the product description, but cannot guarantee that the description, image, and other data related to the product is completely accurate. Occasionally there may be information on the website that contains errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The webstore www.despot-infnitus.com reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information.
The prices in the webstore are stated in the Croatian Kuna (HRK), and include VAT in cases of products which are not VAT-exempt. Prices, payment terms and special offers are valid only at the time of ordering and are subject to change without notice! Featured prices in the webstore are valid exclusively for online purchases.
• Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Products are ordered exclusively through the interface of the webstore www.despot-infinitus.com.
• The Buyer orders the product or products via the electronic order form. At the end of the purchase process in our online store (web shop), you shall receive an e-mail with all information about the ordered products, price and payment method, which shall also serve as a confirmation that the order has been received.
• If the Seller is unable to deliver any of the ordered products or all ordered products, the Seller shall contact the Buyer and inform him or her of the estimated delivery date of the products that are not in stock at the time of the order. Upon receipt of such notice from the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller by e-mail whether he or she wants the delivery of an incomplete order, whether he or she accepts the new estimated delivery date for the delivery of a complete order, or whether he or she wishes to cancel the order in its entirety.
• If the Buyer has paid via credit card for an order that contains products that are not in stock at the time of the payment, the Seller shall reduce the debiting of the card by the value of products that cannot be delivered, or cancel the debiting should the Buyer cancel the entire order. If the Buyer has made a payment to the Seller’s transaction account via general payment slip, bank transfer or Internet banking for an order that contains products that are not in stock at the time of the payment, the Seller shall immediately make a refund for those products that he cannot deliver, or shall make a total refund should the Buyer wish to cancel the entire order.
• The Buyer is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in filling out the order.
• The products are considered to have been ordered at the moment when the Buyer selects and confirms the method of payment.
• When ordering, the Buyer shall be able to choose the delivery address if it differs from the registered address.
• Payment to the transaction account – payment by general payment slip or netbanking is recommended to private persons, who shall receive an e-mail with an invoice after we have received the order (e-banking, payment in the bank, post office, etc.). Please make your payment within three (3) work days because after the expiration of that period, your order shall be canceled.
• Online payment – In the case of online credit card payments, the system shall take you to the security page WS PAY, where you shall be required to fill in all the necessary information to make the payment and complete the order.
• All payments shall be made in Croatian national currency, the Croatian Kuna (HRK).
The order confirmation together with these Terms of Purchase constitutes Prior Notice in accordance of Article 43 of the CPA.
CONFIRMATION OF PRIOR NOTICE
The confirmation of prior notice (Article 44 of the CPA) shall be received by the Buyer together with the invoice for the purchased products.
• Ordered products are packaged in such a way that ensures they shall not be damaged during reasonable handling. When accepting the purchased products, the Buyer is obliged to check for possible damage to the shipment and, if damage is determined, immediately complain about it to the delivery person who delivered it, i.e. the Buyer is advised refuse to accept the shipment on which external damage is visible. In this case, it is necessary to inform the employees of the Internet webstore www.despot-infinitus.com.
• If the Buyer does not receive an order which has been shipped or a shipment delivery notice within the expected delivery time, the Buyer must notify the seller by e-mail: email@example.com in order to take action to locate the shipment or to send a replacement shipment.
• If the Buyer refuses to take over the products he or she has ordered and which have been shipped, the Seller has the right to ask the Buyer for reimbursement of all costs related to delivery.
• The Seller undertakes to ship the product to the Buyer upon receiving a confirmation that the online transaction has been approved, i.e. upon receiving the payment (netbanking / general payment slip).
• After receiving this confirmation or payment, the Seller undertakes to ship the products within three (3) work days.
• After the courier (the delivery company) receives the shipment from the Seller, the Seller is no longer responsible for the further course of delivery, and any delays and problems that may arise in connection with further handling and delivery of products.
SHIPPING – FREE SHIPPING
• Shipping costs for all orders with a delivery address on the territory of the Republic of Croatia are free.
RETURN / COMPLAINTS
• If the contents of the shipment the Buyer has received do not match the order the Buyer has made, except in cases when the Buyer was informed of the unavailability of products which are not in stock at the time the order was made, or in cases of the cancellation of the transaction, the Buyer can return the shipment and we shall send you the correct product at our expense.
• In accordance to Article 45 of the CPA, the Buyer may cancel the order without stating the reason within seven (7) days. The order cancellation period starts from the day the Buyer has received the product. The Buyer must notify the Seller by e-mail of the cancellation of the order. The order is considered canceled when the Seller receives a written notice (e-mail). In case of cancellation of the order, the Buyer is obliged to return the purchased products to the Seller at the Buyer’s own expense.
• Products returned by the Buyer to the Seller must be unused, in the original packaging, with all associated parts, undamaged and completely functional. Along with the returned products, the Buyer must enclose the original invoice and a letter listing the returned products, and state a transaction account number to which the refund shall be made.
• The Seller is not obliged to accept an immediate-payment shipment or shipments that do not comply with the Seller’s General Terms and Conditions.
• The Seller undertakes to refund the Buyer with the full amount of the paid sum for the product, plus statutory interest, within 30 days of the receipt of a written notice of termination of the contract and receipt, after the Seller has received the returned shipment and verified its contents.
The Seller and the Buyer shall endeavor to resolve any disputes by agreement and amicably, otherwise the Court in the place of the Seller’s registered office shall have jurisdiction.
OBSERVATIONS AND OBJECTIONS
In accordance with Article 8 of the CPA, written complaints related to the webstore www.despot-infinitus.com (Despot infinitus d.o.o.) can be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall respond to all your comments and objections within a maximum of 15 days.